Ecological genomics seminar
Revision as of 17:57, 22 October 2008 by DiegoSustaita
The Marine Biology page
This page is for use of participants in EEB 6483 Seminar in Marine Biology.
- To upload a pdf use this form (note that you will be asked for your NetID and password to access the form)
- To add a link to a journal article, review the instructions for hypertext links in Help.
The Fall 2008 Edition
- Holling, C. S. 1959a. The components of predation as revealed by a study of small-mammal predation of the European pine sawfly. Canadian Entomologist 91: 293-320.
- Holling, C. S. 1959b. Some characteristics of simple types of predation and parasitism. Canadian Entomologist 91: 385-398
- Holling1959b; possibly a more readable scan
- Durant D, Fritz H, Blais S, Duncan P. 2003. The functional response in three species of herbivorous Anatidae: effects of sward height, body mass and bill size. Journal of Animal Ecology 72:220-231.
- Gotelli NJ. 2001. Predation. A primer of ecology. Third ed. Sunderland: Sinaur Associates, Inc. p 125-153.
- Heithaus MR, Frid A, Wirsing AJ, Worm B. 2008. Predicting ecological consequences of marine top predator declines. Trends in Ecology & Evolution 23:202-210.
- Kuris AM, Hechinger RF, Shaw JC, Whitney KL, Aguirre-Macedo L, Boch CA, Dobson AP, Dunham EJ, Fredensborg BL, Huspeni TC, Lorda J, Mababa L, Mancini FT, Mora AB, Pickering M, Talhouk NL, Torchin ME, Lafferty KD. 2008. Ecosystem energetic implications of parasite and free-living biomass in three estuaries. Nature 454:515-518.
- Allendorf FW, England PR, Luikart G, Ritchie PA, Ryman N. 2008. Genetic effects of harvest on wild animal populations. Trends in Ecology & Evolution 23:327-337.
- Estes JA, Tinker MT, Williams TM, Doak DF. 1998. Killer whale predation on sea otters linking oceanic and nearshore ecosystems. Science 282(5388):473-476.
- Hairston NG, Smith FE, Slobodkin LB. 1960. Community structure, population control, and competition. American Naturalist 94(879):421-425.
- Barr GE, Babbitt KJ. 2007. Trout affect the density, activity and feeding of a larval plethodontid salamander. Freshwater Biology 52(7):1239-1248.
- Stapp P, Hayward GD. 2002. Effects of an introduced piscivore on native trout: Insights from a demographic model. Biological Invasions 4(3):299-316.