Category:Graduate Research Symposium
The Graduate Research Symposium (also called the Graduate Student Symposium or Spring Symposium) is an all day event where graduate students in EEB get a chance to present their research to other graduates and faculty in the department. Regardless of the student's research level, this symposium provides an opportunity to present project ideas and/or results in a low-stress atmosphere and to obtain valuable feedback from grads and faculty.
The Schedule of Talks and Abstracts for previous symposia can be found here:
2004: UConn EEB hosted the Northeast Ecology and Evolution Conference (NEEC)
Pages in category "Graduate Research Symposium"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Graduate Research Symposium 2007
- Graduate Research Symposium 2008
- Graduate Research Symposium 2009
- Graduate Research Symposium 2010
- Graduate Student Research Symposium 2011
- Graduate Student Symposium 2012
- Graduate Student Symposium 2013
- Graduate Student Symposium 2014
- Graduate Student Symposium 2015
- Guide to Organizing the Graduate Student Symposium