- Data set incongruence and correlated character evolution: an example of functional convergence in the hind-limbs of stifftail diving ducks--- Kevin G. McCracken, John Harshman, David A. McClellan, and Alan D. Afton
- Molecular phylogeny of the marmots (Rodentia: Sciuridae): tests of evolutionary and biogeographic hypotheses--- Scott J. Steppan, Mikhail R. Akhverdyan, Elena A. Lyapunova, Darrilyn G. Fraser, Nikolai N. Vorontsov, Robert S. Hoffmann, and Michael J. Braun
- Molecular evidence for the compilospecies model of reticulate evolution in Armeria (Plumbaginaceae)--- Javier Fuertes Aguilar, Josep Antoni Rosselo, and Gonzalo Nieto Feliner
- Phylogenetic taxonomy, a farewell to species, and a revision of Heteropodarke (Hesionidae, Polychaeta, Annelida)--- Fredrik Pleijel
- Species names in phylogenetic nomenclature--- Philip D. Cantino, Harold N. Bryant, Kevin de Quieroz, Michael J. Donoghue, Torsten Eriksson, David M. Hillis, and Michael S. Y. Lee
POINTS OF VIEW
- Taxon sampling and reverse successive weighting--- Christopher A. Brochu
- How should species phylogenies be inferred from sequence data--- Joseph B. Slowinski and Roderic D. M. Page
- Plant Systematics. A Phylogenetic Approach ---Reviewed by Philip D. Cantino
- LucID Professional for Windows®: Contemporary Identification Tools ---Reviewed by Neil Snow and Donovan Sharp
- Theoretical Morphology. The Concept and Its Applications ---Reviewed by Marvalee H. Wake
- The Society of Systematic Biologists’ Awards in Systematics--- V. A. Funk and D. Cannatella
This page maintained by SSB.
Last modified 25 January 2000.