POINTS OF VIEW
- Conflicting phylogenetic patterns caused by molecular mechanisms in mitochondrial DNA sequences--- Richard E. Broughton, Gavin J. P. Naylor, and Thomas E. Dowling
- Taxon sampling and the accuracy of large phylogenies--- Bruce Rannala, John P. Huelsenbeck, Ziheng Yang, and Rasmus Nielsen
- Interpreting sister-group tests of key innovation hypotheses--- Alan de Queiroz
- Phylogenetic uncertainty, molecular sequences, and the definition of taxon names--- Michael S. Y. Lee
- Combinality of phylogenies and bootstrap confidence envelopes--- Allen G. Rodrigo
- Reverse successive weighting--- John W. H. Trueman
- Phylophenetics: fequencies and polymorphic characters in genealogical estimation--- Robert W. Murphy and Kevin D. Doyle
- Vertebrates: comparative anatomy, function, evolution,
Kenneth V. Kardong ---Reviewed by Mark Westneat
- Herpetology, F. Harvey Pough, R. M. Andrews, J. E. Cadle, M. L. Crump, A. H. Savitzky, and K. D. Wells ---Reviewed by H. Bradley Schaffer
This page maintained by SSB.
Last modified 15 January 1999.