POINTS OF VIEW
- Combining data sets with different numbers of taxa for phylogenetic analysis---John J. Wiens and Tod W. Reeder
- The relationship between s and m and the retention index---Gavin Naylor and Fred Kraus
- Coding chromosomal data for phylogenetic analysis: phylogenetic resolution of the Pan--Homo--Gorilla trichotomy---Oksana A. Borowik
- Constructing a significance test for incongruence---James S. Farris, Mari Kallersjo, Arnold G. Kluge, and Carol Bult
- Ancestral areas revisited---Fredrik Ronquist
- MEGA: Molecular Evolutionary Genetics Analysis, Version 1.02,
S. Kumar, K. Tamura, and M. Nei ---Reviewed by Paul O. Lewis and Louise A. Lewis
- Species Evolution: The Role of Chromosome Change, M. King ---Reviewed by Terence J. Robinson
This page maintained by SSB.
Last modified July 24, 1997.