POINTS OF VIEW
- The AIDS pandemic is new, but is HIV new?---David P. Mindell, Jeffrey W. Shultz, and Paul W.
- Estimating the rate of synonymy---Andrew R. Solow, Laurence A. Mound, and Kevin J. Gaston
- Fluctuating asymmetry and measurement error---Juha Merila and Mats Bjorklund
- Relative symmetry of cladograms and phenograms: an experimental study---Donald H. Colless
- Arbitrary resolutions, missing entries, and the problem of zero-length branches in parsimony analysis---Mark Wilkinson
- Weighting of nucleotide sequences: a reply---Alec Knight and David P. Mindell
- Molecular Markers, Natural History and Evolution, by J.
Avise---Reviewed by Keith A. Crandall
- Principles and Techniques of Contemporary Taxonomy, by D. L.
J. Quicke---Reviewed by S. A. Cameron
This page maintained by SSB.
Last modified July 24, 1997.