THE VERTLUNCH PAGE—SPRING 2013 EDITION
This page is for use by participants in EEB 6480 Seminar in Vertebrate Biology a.k.a. VertLunch.
In alphabetical order:
Eric Schultz (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Ichthyology (freshwater and marine bony fish, functional ecology, life history evolution)
Kurt Schwenk (email@example.com) - Herpetology (lizards/snakes, functional and evolutionary morphology)
Mark Urban (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Herpetology (salamanders, community and landscape ecology)
Kentwood Wells (email@example.com) - Herpetology (frogs, social behavior, communication)
Who We Are
How to Upload a Paper to This Site
- To upload a pdf use THIS FORM (note that you will be asked for username and password to access the form - contact Schultz, Schwenk or Wells to obtain)
- Once you have used the form to upload a pdf file, it will email you the hypertext to copy and paste below the proper date (while in 'edit' mode). For additional help on doing this, consult the instructions for hypertext links in Help.
Papers to Download for Discussion
A horror-Bill start to the semester
Sara "Oh God, the" Horwitz
You can run, but you can't Heid(i) from hypoxia.
Just stick with one girl, it fit-ness you better
Do I hear hist-Eric-al screaming?
- Tingley et al 2012 global change biology supplementary information.pdf
- Divergence in androgen sensitivity contributes to population differences in sexual dimorphism of electrocommunication behavior
fishes heart niches
- Kohn et al. 2013. Robust autumn social attributes predict spring courtship skills in juvenile female
brown-headed cowbirds, Molothrus ater. Anim. Behav. 85:727-732
substrate rugosity. Zoology (in press).pdf
- Soler, M. and L. de Neve 2013 Brood mate eviction or brood mate acceptance by brood parasitic nestlings? An experimental study with the non-evictor great spotted cuckoo and its magpie host. Behav. Ecol. Sociobiol. 67:601–607