Difference between revisions of "Vertlunch"
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
|Line 144:||Line 144:|
Latest revision as of 18:57, 30 April 2014
THE VERTLUNCH PAGE—SPRING 2014 EDITION
This page is for use by participants in EEB 6480 Seminar in Vertebrate Biology a.k.a. VertLunch.
In alphabetical order:
Eric Schultz (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Ichthyology (freshwater and marine bony fish, functional ecology, life history evolution)
Kurt Schwenk (email@example.com) - Herpetology (lizards/snakes, functional and evolutionary morphology)
Mark Urban (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Herpetology (salamanders, community and landscape ecology)
Kentwood Wells (email@example.com) - Herpetology (frogs, social behavior, communication)
Who We Are
How to Upload a Paper to This Site
- To upload a pdf use THIS FORM (note that you will be asked for username and password to access the form - you will receive an email with this information; if you did not get the email, ask Schwenk or Schultz). Once the pdf file is uploaded, an email will automatically be sent to the address you specified.
- Copy the html text that was emailed to you. Log in using your Net ID and password. Click on the 'Edit' button at the top of the page. Scroll down to the appropriate date and paste the hypertext between the single and the double page-break symbols.
- Including an image is completely optional. The image must first be uploaded to EEBedia using the 'Upload file' link at the left of the page. Once the image is uploaded, copy and paste the html text for an image from some other place on the page, but then replace the image file name with YOUR image file name.
- For additional help on doing this, consult the instructions for hypertext links in Help.
Papers to Download for Discussion
Information on the North Atlantic Oscillation: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Winter-NAO-Index.svg
- Cant et al 2014 Policing of reproduction by hidden threats in a cooperative mammal. PNAS 111: 326–330
wrathful wrasses (well, not really, but w/e)