Schwenk EEB2245W Page
EEB 2245W SCHWENK SECTION PAGE, SPRING 2012
- ASSIGNMENT 1 (DOWNLOAD BELOW) IS DUE BY FRIDAY, 3 FEBRAURY (note that this is 2 days later than the scheduled due date of Wed., as indicated on the W-main page)
- FINAL PAPER TOPICS + 3 PRIMARY SOURCES (PAPERS) ARE DUE THURSDAY, 2 FEBRARY
- QUIZ 1: PLAGIARISM AND CITATIONS—needs to be taken by Wed, 1 February. Quiz is available online via HuskyCT—use link on W-main page schedule
- QUIZ 2: CHARACTERISTICS OF SCIENTIFIC WRITING—needs to be taken by Fri, 24 February. Link to Quiz 2 on HuskyCT HERE
- ASSIGNMENT 2—PARTIAL PAPER DRAFT (approx. 1500 words/5 pages) IS DUE Fri, 24 FEBRUARY.
DEADLINE: Friday, 3 February (NOTE—this is two days later than the officially scheduled deadline)
DEADLINE: Friday, 24 February
A draft of a portion of the term paper, ca. 1500 words (ca. 5 pages) in length. This draft should take into account feedback received on the first assignment.
'USEFUL DOWNLOADS AND SCIENTIFIC WRITING INFORMATION
- DOWNLOAD A COPY OF MY GUIDE FOR PROPER SCIENTIFIC CITATION (for citing sources in the text and organizing them in the Literature Cited section)
- Link to page on the W-paper assignment HERE. This provides tons of info on how to organize your paper, what sections there should be, what the appropriate sources are, etc.