Difference between revisions of "Schwenk EEB2245W Page"
|Line 31:||Line 31:|
DEADLINE: Friday, 30 March (or Wednesday, April
DEADLINE: Friday, 30 March (or Wednesday, April )
Revision as of 18:45, 20 March 2012
EEB 2245W SCHWENK SECTION PAGE, SPRING 2012
- QUIZ 3: GRAMMAR—needs to be taken by Fri, 30 March. It should be available on HuskyCT soon if it is not already.
- ASSIGNMENT 3—COMPLETE DRAFT IS DUE FRIDAY, 30 MARCH.
- NOTE: If you discussed Assignment 2 with Prof. Schwenk AFTER spring break, you have up until Wednesday, April 4th, hand in your draft.
DEADLINE: Friday, 3 February (NOTE—this is two days later than the officially scheduled deadline)
DEADLINE: Friday, 24 February
A draft of a portion of the term paper, ca. 1500 words (ca. 5 pages) in length. This draft should take into account feedback received on the first assignment.
DEADLINE: Friday, 30 March (or Wednesday, April 4th—see above)
USEFUL DOWNLOADS AND SCIENTIFIC WRITING INFORMATION
- DOWNLOAD A COPY OF MY GUIDE FOR PROPER SCIENTIFIC CITATION (for citing sources in the text and organizing them in the Literature Cited section)
- Link to page on the W-paper assignment HERE. This provides tons of info on how to organize your paper, what sections there should be, what the appropriate sources are, etc.