In the upper left corner you will find the image initially chosen for the EEBedia logo, but it is not set in stone! Contribute an image that you think would make a nice logo for the EEBedia and, once we've accumulated a number of good ideas, we will have a vote and choose a new logo.
To add your own image, follow these steps:
- Create an image the width and height of which are both 125 pixels. Your logo will look better if it has a transparent background (which means you will need to use either gif or png format; jpg doesn't allow transparency).
- Get an EEBedia account if you don't already have one (you need an account in order to submit your image)
- Upload your image using the Upload file link in the toolbox section to your left
- Return to this page and edit it, adding your entry after the others. The first entry shows the original logo: just copy and modify this text to add your image to the gallery.
- Note: Some colors are distorted in the thumbnail pictures below. Click on each image to see the most accurate representation.