|Line 14:||Line 14:|
Revision as of 12:57, 22 February 2007
In the upper left corner you will find the image initially chosen for the EEBedia logo, but it is not set in stone! Contribute an image that you think would make a nice logo for the EEBedia and, once we've accumulated a number of good ideas, we will have a vote and choose a new logo.
To add your own image, follow these steps:
- Create an image the width and height of which are both 125 pixels. Your logo will look better if it has a transparent background (which means you will need to use either gif or png format; jpg doesn't allow transparency).
- Get an EEBedia account if you don't already have one (you need an account in order to submit your image)
- Upload your image using the Upload file link in the toolbox section to your left
- Return to this page and edit it, adding your entry after the others. The first entry shows the original logo: just copy and modify this text to add your image to the gallery.
- Note: Some colors are distorted in the thumbnail pictures below. Click on each image to see the most accurate representation.