L. Lewis Lab
Revision as of 14:28, 29 July 2008 by LouiseLewis
My lab is located in Pharmacy/Biology Building, rooms 311 & 313
69 North Eagleville Road, Storrs, CT 06269-3043 U.S.A.
Phone: +1 860-486-1811
Current Lab Members
- Louise A. Lewis (Associate Professor)
- Shelley Olm (Research Associate)
- Molly Letsch (Ph.D. Student)
- Karolina Fučíková (Ph.D. Student)
- Chien Lo (Undergraduate Student in EEB and MCB)
Former Lab Members and Visitors
- Nicole Piatt (Undergraduate Student EEB) worked in our lab for 2 years. She is on her way to the Pennsylvania College of Optometry.
- Nicole Pietrasiak visited in November 2007 (M.S. student at John Carroll University and soon to be Ph.D. student at UC Riverside).
- Miracle Tali (NSF REU and NEAGEP Student from ASCC).
- Hilary McManus (Ph.D. student 2001-2007): currently a Postdoctoral Associate at the University of Michigan, working with Y.-L. Qiu.
- Dennis Gray (Postdoctoral Associate 2005-2006): currently a Postdoctoral Associate in the Plants, Soils, and Biometerology Department at Utah State University.
- David Hoover (BS 2003): Just completed a Master's degree in the Integrative Geosciences Program at Uconn. Now in the Ph.D. program at Colorado State University, Fort Collins.
- Karen Erickson (Research Associate): currently a Research Associate at Connecticut College.
- Jarmila Holkova
- Gizele Richards (BS 2003): currently pursuing a graduate degree in Environmental and Resource Policy at George Washington University.
- Brad Goupil (BS 2003): earned a BS/MS in Biodiversity and Conservation Biology.