L. Lewis Lab
Revision as of 18:35, 11 August 2010 by LouiseLewis
My lab is located in Pharmacy/Biology Building, rooms 311 & 313
69 North Eagleville Road, Storrs, CT 06269-3043 U.S.A.
Phone: +1 860-486-1811
Current Lab Members
- Louise A. Lewis (Associate Professor)
- Shelley Olm (Research Associate)
- Molly Letsch (Ph.D. Student)
- Karolina Fučíková (Ph.D. Student)
- Chien Lo (Pharmacy Student, formerly an EEB and MCB major)
- Diba Khan-Bureau (Ph.D. student in NRE, coadvised with L.Lewis and G.Robbins, and STRONG-CT director at Three Rivers Community College, Environmental Engineering Tech Program)
Former Lab Members and Visitors
- Elizabeth Salinas (Ph.D. student at UNAM)
- Jared Rada (Undergraduate Student in Biology)
- Valerie R. Flechtner (Emeritus Professor, Department of Biology, John Carroll University) visited our lab in 2007, 2008, and early summer 2009.
- Nicole Piatt (Undergraduate Student EEB) worked in our lab for 2 years. She is on her way to the Pennsylvania College of Optometry.
- Nicole Pietrasiak visited in 2007, 2008, 2010 (former M.S. student at John Carroll University and now a Ph.D. student at UC Riverside working with Robert Graham).
- Miracle Tali (NSF REU and NEAGEP Student from ASCC).
- Hilary McManus (Ph.D. student 2001-2007) now an Assistant Professor, Dept. of Biology, at LeMoyne College in Syracuse NY.
- Dennis Gray (Postdoctoral Associate 2005-2006): currently a Postdoctoral Associate in the Plants, Soils, and Biometerology Department at Utah State University.
- David Hoover (BS 2003): Just completed a Master's degree in the Integrative Geosciences Program at Uconn. Now in the Ph.D. program at Colorado State University, Fort Collins.
- Karen Erickson (Research Associate): currently a Research Associate at Connecticut College.
- Jarmila Holkova
- Gizele Richards (BS 2003): currently pursuing a graduate degree in Environmental and Resource Policy at George Washington University.
- Brad Goupil (BS 2003): earned a BS/MS in Biodiversity and Conservation Biology.