Difference between revisions of "Ecological genomics seminar"
|Line 30:||Line 30:|
Revision as of 21:32, 2 February 2010
The Ecological Genomics page
This page is for use of participants in EEB 6485 Seminar in Ecological Genomics
- To upload a pdf use this form (note that this form requires authentication; contact Eric Schultz for the username and password)
- To add a link to an uploaded journal article pdf, review the instructions that will arrive in an email following each successful use of the upload form (more help on hypertext links in Help).
The Spring 2010 Edition
- Rokas, A. and P. Abbot. 2009 Harnessing genomics for evolutionary insights. Trends in Ecology and Evolution 24:192-200.
- Ungerer, M.C., L.C. Johnson and M.A. Herman. 2008. Ecological genomics: understanding gene and genome function in the natural environment. Heredity 100: 178-183.
Methods-oriented overview papers
- Metzker, M. L. 2010. Sequencing technologies - the next generation. Nature Reviews Genetics 11: 31-46.
- Morozova, O., M. Hirst, and M. A. Marra. 2009. Applications of New Sequencing Technologies for Transcriptome Analysis. Annual Review of Genomics and Human Genetics 10: 135-151.
- Mortazavi, A., B. A. Williams, K. McCue, L. Schaeffer, and B. Wold. 2008. Mapping and quantifying mammalian transcriptomes by RNA-Seq. Nature Methods 5: 621-628.
- Rothberg, J. M., and J. H. Leamon. 2008. The development and impact of 454 sequencing. Nature Biotechnology 26: 1117-1124.
- Schuster, S. C. 2008. Next-generation sequencing transforms today's biology. Nature Methods 5: 16-18.
- Shendure, J., and H. L. Ji. 2008. Next-generation DNA sequencing. Nature Biotechnology 26: 1135-1145.
- Weber, A. P. M., K. L. Weber, K. Carr, C. Wilkerson, and J. B. Ohlrogge. 2007. Sampling the arabidopsis transcriptome with massively parallel pyrosequencing. Plant Physiology 144: 32-42.