Biological Sciences and Physics Building
Revision as of 16:12, 6 November 2007 by ClintonMorse
Members of the UConn EEB Department use the following facilities in BSP:
- The EEB Collections Facility (BSP 115) and the associated Collections library (BSP 112).
- The two large lecture halls (BSP 130 and 131) are often used by EEB faculty. The weekly EEB Department Seminar and the Graduate Student Symposium are held in BSP 130.
- The Electron Microscopy facility
- The EEB Research Greenhouses (BSP 601) are located on the roof and are accessible to authorized personnel via elevator or stairs.
- The Biotech Facility offers on-site pickup of lab necessities such as DNA cleanup kits and Big Dye for sequencing.
- The Up & Atom Café downstairs offers coffee, bagels, sandwiches, and other gustatory distractions.