(Redirected from Biological Sciences and Physics Building)
Members of the UConn EEB Department use the following facilities in BPB:
- The EEB Collections Facility (BPB 115) and the associated Collections library (BPB 112).
- The two large lecture halls (BPB 130 and 131) are often used by EEB faculty. The weekly EEB Department Seminar and the Graduate Student Symposium are held in BPB 130.
- The Electron Microscopy facility
- The EEB Research Greenhouses (BPB 601) are located on the roof and are accessible to authorized personnel via elevator or stairs.
- The Biotech Facility offers on-site pickup of lab necessities such as DNA cleanup kits and Big Dye for sequencing.
- The Up & Atom Café downstairs offers coffee, bagels, sandwiches, and other gustatory distractions.