Homer D. Babbidge Library
(Redirected from Babbidge Library)
The Homer D. Babbidge Library, located at the center of the Storrs campus, is the primary library for the University of Connecticut. In addition to books and journals, the library also offers copy and computer services. Some useful links follow:
- HOMER, the library catalog.
- Databases, including Scopus and Web of Science (both databases of life science journal articles), and WorldCat (an international library database).
- eJournals, the collection of journals that are accessible online for the UConn community.
- Document Delivery / Interlibrary Loan.
- Library materials not found at the Babbidge Library include archival books, which are kept at the Dodd Center, and some volumes of particular interest to the EEB Department that are shelved in the Collections Library.